Brand: Chantelle is a lingerie brand belonging to the Groupe Chantelle, a French lingerie company founded in 1876 by François Auguste Gamichon. A pioneer in manufacturing elastic knits, the Chantelle brand grew thanks to the 'Kretz tulle' used first in its corsets, then in its bras.
Light-as-air spacer foam underwire cups create a round, seamless, natural shape.
- Full coverage cups contain and lift for worry-free support
- Leotard or a U-shaped back helps to take weight off your shoulders for the ultimate comfort-fit
- Nursing clips at the top of the cup can easily be unfastened with just one hand
- New, comfort-flex underwire provide lift while sitting unnoticeable against the body
- Fully adjustable straps
- Sides and back have covered elastic edges for custom fit
- Back coated metal hook-and-eye closure
Composition: 82% Polyamide/11% Spandex/7% Polyester
Care Instruction: Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace. Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.