Inspired by the transformation of a butterfly, the sculptural cocoon highchair metamorphosizes from a comfortable newborn recliner through to a junior dining seat using a variety of height, recline and tray options.
Stage one lets baby recline or nap with you at an appropriate height whether you’re relaxing on the sofa, dining.
Stage two preparing for baby to try their first tastes offering the option of a tray for self feeding or the bottle/food holder for parent lead weaning.
Stage three can be used as a traditional stand alone highchair with a removable tray and top tray for easy cleaning and access.
Stage four can be used without the trays directly at the dining table. Adjusting the seat to the appropriate height for your growing child will encourage good posture and help your child to sit comfortably for longer to enjoy the family dining experience.
The comfortable, removable foam seat is moulded in one piece making it easy to keep clean simply by wiping it down, whilst the magnetic tray enables it to be stowed easily on the back legs when not in use.
- Suitable from birth to 3 years approx
- Weight capacity up to 20kg max
- Comfortable recliner mode for infants 0- 3 months
- Easy feed mode for weaning from 4months+
- Multi position highchair mode
- 3 recline positions
- 6 height positions
- Adjustable, removable tray with 3 positions
- Magnetic stow away tray feature
- Height adjustable 5 point harness